Based in central London, we’ve been leading the field in executive support staff recruitment for over two decades and know the industry inside out. Our approach is bespoke and personal, we’re here to take the stress away and help you find perfect match solutions for both permanent and temporary roles in a quick, effective and ethical way. Our extensive industry experience means that we can help in a number of recruitment and HR situations, providing solutions to: Payroll Service, Reference Checks, Background Checks, Salary Benchmarking, Interview Screening, HR Consultancy and Psychometric Testing.
Meet the leadership team
- With 30 years’ experience as an industry leader, Di has built up an impressive network through ongoing recommendations. Her knowledge is next to none and natural instinct makes her a master in this field, especially when it comes to placing Private PAs.
- Taking complete control of our temp desk, Zoe’s a master at multi-tasking and thrives under pressure. She’s full of beans and her infectious personality ensures all our temps feel part of the Anderson Hoare family.
Social Media Marketing Manager
- Lottie’s responsible for the brand and values of Anderson Hoare, developing marketing initiatives to ensure who we are and what we’re about is accurately communicated. She’s always got her ear to the ground for new trends and makes a cracking cup of tea!
- Lottie is a master at finding candidates, getting to the heart of your job search in minutes! This ability to dig deep and encourage candidates is a skill picked up from being a PT where she pushes her clients to achieve their best and reach for more.
- With a background in marketing Georgina is a creative thinker and a master at coming up with innovative solutions to our clients problems. Her creativity extends to the kitchen; she loves to cook and is first on hand for any office birthday cakes!
- Kate is one of our top consultants, her creativity and perseverance ensure she always delivers the best results for her clients; two personality traits that come from her love of both the arts and her passion for fitness.
I never would have thought getting a job would be so stress free, and I cannot think of safer hands to have put my career into!Katheryn Rough — Candidate