Private Office Assistant
£30k - £37k per annumStarts
Design and CreativeDate posted
1 Jun 2021Job ref
We’re looking for a proactive Private Office Assistant to support a highly regarded philanthropist and his COO based in West London. The role entails various administrative tasks including filing and logging expenses as well as ensuring a smooth running of the studio by ordering supplies when needed and coordinating repairs and maintenance. The Private Office Assistant will be responsible for tracking and keeping the inventory of the extensive art collection up to date as well as deal with any photography sales by liaising with clients and charity partners. There will also be an element of scheduling and overseeing any contractors and maintenance appointments for the studio and various residences. The Private Office Assistant will also get involved with creating content for websites and social media accounts.
This is a full time position based in the studio, Monday-Friday 10am-6pm with occasional contact out of hours.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Have previous experience working in a support position
- Able to use your initiative and solve any problem thrown your way
- Be friendly, personable, and easy to get on with
- Be a self-starter
- Not afraid of the occasional moving/lifting of artworks
- Full valid UK driving license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple
- Available to start early August 2021
If you think this sounds like you and you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.