£26 - £28 per annumStarts
Real Estate and PropertyDate posted
3 Feb 2021Job ref
We’re looking for a polished and proactive PA to join a well-respected boutique concierge company as a client manager in their family office. While you will be employed by the concierge company and work in a team of 6 clients mangers you will be given responsibility for looking after your own clients who will be UHNWI. Your primary client will be based between London and the Cotswolds and you will work with them at their homes, therefore a driving license and a car are essential to this position.
This is a really fantastic opportunity to work with UHNWIs; you will have sole responsibility for your own clients and gain invaluable experience of different working styles while having the reassurance of a team behind you who you can lean on and ask for advice and support when needed. To be considered for the position you must:
- Have at least two years’ experience working as a PA or with HNWIs
- Be able to drive and have your own car
- Be well polished and well presented
- Able to use your initiative and solve any problem thrown your way
- Be friendly, personable and easy to get on with
- Available to interview and start ASAP
If you think this sounds like you and you would like to be considered for the role please email your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.