£38k - £42k per annumStarts
Hospitality and CateringDate posted
6 Nov 2019Job ref
A MODERN household brand with cutting edge design and state of the art technology are seeking a high-flying Executive Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis! This hybrid EA role is based in trendy open plan offices near London Bridge!
- Hybrid support: incorporating aspects of HR, Office Management and PA/EA
- Extensive diary management
- Processing of monthly expenses
- Note taking in board meetings
- Management of various different online accounts
- Must have INDESIGN experience
- Degree educated
- PA/EA experience is essential
- Highly organised
If you are a switched-on Executive Assistant looking for your next venture within a creative company, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.