South West London, LondonSalary
£32k - £38k per annumStarts
Real Estate and PropertyDate posted
22 Oct 2019Job ref
New PA opportunity for a family owned luxury property empire supporting a senior figure in a grand South West London office!
- Provide smooth and effective diary management
- Inbox management and prioritisation of time and appointments
- Support in leadership meetings including issuing agendas, coordinating meeting papers, taking minutes and follow up on actions
- Strong education and support background
- Articulate, professional and proactive manner
- Previous experience or avid interest in Property would be a bonus
If you are looking to take on a fresh challenge providing first class PA support this opportunity with be snapped up quickly so please do not hesitate to apply!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.