PA to Head Teacher
£35k - £45k per annumStarts
Education and TrainingDate posted
23 Sep 2019Job ref
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to provide support to a Head Teacher for a school based in North London. This role is a 12 MONTH MATERNITY CONTRACT. The PA will be the " public face" of the School and will support the Head Master and the Bursar.
- Organisation and maintenance of diaries
- General secretarial duties
- Meeting and greeting parents and visitors
- Dealing with official documentation
- Maintenance of staff records
- GCSE level of education (above "C" grade required)
- Previous experience in the use of MIS systems, preferably SIMS
- High level of previous administrative experience
- Confident understanding of the Education sector
If you are highly organised Personal Assistant with previous secretarial experience and are looking for a contract role, then please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.