£38k - £42k per annumStarts
17 Jul 2019Job ref
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA / EA to join a dynamic media company in supporting the MD with traditional executive support as well as spoke to take on projects and HR elements internally. This role is based in West London. The perfect profile for this role will be someone who enjoys an ever-changing diary and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Complex email and diary management
- Extensive International travel bookings
- Prepare relevant documentation for meetings
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a PA or EA in relevant industries
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Easily adaptable to change
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude
If you are an experience PA looking for your next venture in a creative company, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PA's and EA's at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.