£40k - £45k per annumStarts
Design and CreativeDate posted
16 Jul 2019Job ref
A vibrant creative firm based in Clapham Junction are looking for an immediately available PA to join their energetic team! The role will support the Founder and Chairman and provides the opportunity to travel alongside the Chairman when necessary.
- Action all correspondence on behalf of the Chairman
- Complex travel management
- Diary management and management of high volume of invitations
- Execute Ad hoc requests
- Event organisation and management
- Involvement in projects and events
- Demonstrated proficiency is the Microsoft suite
- Fast and accurate typing
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Must be able to prioritise efficiently
- Polished and professional
- Confident and courteous
- Highly organised
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Discretion is key
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are a highly organised PA with the ability to travel regularly and are looking for your next role within a buzzy and creative firm, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.