£21k - £23k per annumStarts
Recruitment ConsultancyDate posted
5 Jul 2019Job ref
Anderson Hoare, a vibrant and collaborative boutique Recruitment Consultancy are looking for a Team Assistant to join their close knit, fun team based on Sloane Square. Anderson Hoare specialise in the Recruitment of high calibre support staff across the very best London companies, with 25 years in the business we're well respected - our client and candidate relationships are second to none!
We are seeking to hire a fabulous entry level Team Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the office. The position is to mainly provide support to three Managing Consultants in addition the completion of routine administrative duties.
- Meeting and greeting of candidates into the office
- Maintenance of the meeting rooms
- Manage weekly Temp payroll and invoicing
- Database utilisation and management
- General office administration e.g answering the phone, ordering stationery etc.
- Assisting consultants with client reports (write ups, interview confirmations, interview feedback etc)
- A structured and process driven mindset
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise well
- Super attention to detail and a GSOH!
- Ideally suit a graduate or a first jobber
This position has great benefits, including a gym membership, group incentives and a team trip abroad!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.