£0 - £0 per annumStarts
Recruitment ConsultancyDate posted
5 Jul 2019Job ref
Anderson Hoare, a vibrant and collaborative boutique Recruitment Consultancy are looking for a PART-TIME Talent Resourcer to join their team IMMEDIATELY! Anderson Hoare specialise in the Recruitment of high calibre support staff across the very best London companies, with 25 years in the business we're well respected - our client and candidate relationships are second to none!
We're looking for a pro-active Talent Resourcer to join us at Anderson Hoare on a part-time basis, working hours that suit you, either remotely or from our Sloane Square Office.
- Proactively sourcing and selecting outstanding candidates via websites, LinkedIn and job boards (full training provided)
- Following up on enquiries and building relationships with candidates
- Be our LinkedIn guru! Use the platform's professional functions to seek out and connect with exceptional candidates
- Work alongside our social media manager to constantly review, improve and come up with new ways to attract talent
- Manage our internal candidate database
- Must be commercially aware
- Friendly with an approachable personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- You must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as sound commercial knowledge in terms of being able to quickly interpret a CV
We're looking for someone who will jump into the job with enthusiasm and energy, taking the initiative to make it their own. In return we're happy to be flexible around working hours, location and any other commitments you might have. If this sounds appealing, and you can start right away, get in touch!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.