£38k - £42k per annumStarts
27 Jun 2019Job ref
A leading boutique Executive Search firm based in the heart of the City are in need of a seasoned Executive Assistant to join their hard-working team ASAP! This EA role is supporting 2 Senior members of the team in addition to providing support to the small team of EA's.
- Extensive diary management
- Booking of international travel and meetings
- Implementing administrative systems
- Supporting Consultants and Researchers during the search process
- Monthly expenses
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Must be a proactive team-player
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Extremely well organised
- Great interpersonal skills
- MUST have previous experience in Executive Search or Consultancy
- Used to dealing with senior individuals
- Strong knowledge of MS Suite including Sharepoint and Onedrive
- Previous experience of LinkedIn
- French Language a bonus but not essential
If you are a switched-on EA looking for your next venture within a extremely successful firm, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.