£23k - £26k per annumStarts
Financial ServicesDate posted
26 Jun 2019Job ref
A slick Finance firm based in the heart of London City are in need of a superstar Team Assistant to join their friendly and hard-working team! Based in modern offices this TA role would ideally suit a first or second jobber.
- Work directly under the Senior EA
- Aid with diary management
- Arranging meetings
- Dealing with IT providers
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Updating of the database
- Knowledge of MS Suite
- High level of accuracy
- Must posses A Level qualifications or equivalent
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have impeccable communication skills
- Must posses good time management skills
- Must be a proactive team player
- Must maintain strict confidentiality
If you are experienced in administration and are highly organised and flexible, please do apply for this Team Assistant role ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.