£50k - £75k per annumStarts
Financial ServicesDate posted
26 Jun 2019Job ref
A global Private Equity firm are seeking a polished EA to join their hard-working team based in the heart of Mayfair. The Executive Assistant will provide support to two Managing Directors and the Vice President and is perfect for an EA who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive inbox and diary management
- Scheduling meetings and co-ordination of AGM's
- Processing of monthly expenses
- Some personal PA work including booking of global travel
- Minimum of 10 years of EA experience, at least 5 of those years within Financial Services
- A warm individual with high levels of energy
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Mature and polished
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Private pension
- Life insurance
- 25 days annual leave
If you are a highly adaptive Executive Assistant who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you! Please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.