Personal Assistant- 1 Year FTC
£45k - £50k per annumStarts
Design and CreativeDate posted
13 Jun 2019Job ref
A great new opportunity has arisen for a immediately available Personal Assistant for a ONE YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT to work within a global Architecture firm! The PA will support the Chairman and will be based in modern offices in South West London.
- Complex travel management
- Extensive diary management
- Liaison with the Chairman
- Action all correspondence on behalf of the Chairman
- Draft letters and process translations
- Ad hoc personal requests
- Support the Chairman's Chief of Staff
- Manage the public profile of the Chairman; liaise closely with the press team and high level contacts
- Must be quick and accurate at typing
- Must have 2 years previous experience of 1:1 PA support
- High attention to detail and highly organised
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be discrete
If you are a highly organised PA looking for a contract PA role and feel that you have the relevant skills for this exciting opportunity, please do apply ASAP! It is vital that you are available to start immediately!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.