£40k - £45k per annumStarts
Medical and NursingDate posted
6 Jun 2019Job ref
An exciting new opportunity for a Personal Assistant has arisen within a medical company based in North London! This is a 1:2 PA role supporting the Group CFO and the Group Medical Director! This is a demanding role in which the PA will hit the ground running!
- Effective management of several diaries
- Development and maintenance of the electronic filing system
- Administering of emails
- Organisation of meeting rooms
- Attendance of board meetings and note taking
- Required to take minutes in meetings
- Loyal and discreet
- Confident, calm and considered
- Friendly manner
- Use of initiative
- Health insurance
- Healthshield scheme offered
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Corporate gym membership
If you are looking for a board level PA opportunity in which you can hit the ground running, please do apply ASAP!!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.