£50k - £70k per annumStarts
5 Jun 2019Job ref
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant within a leading Private Equity firm based in the heart of the City!The EA will provide support to the two Managing Directors and Vice President.
- Extensive inbox and diary management
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements
- Processing of expenses
- Elements of personal PA work
- Organisation of conference calls and meeting rooms/facilities
- Minimum of 10 years EA experience with 5 of those years being in Financial Services
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mature and polished
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- French language skills advantageous
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Private pension
If you are looking for your next Executive Assistant role within a down-to-earth Private Equity firm, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.