£20k - £25k per annumStarts
29 May 2019Job ref
A great new opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist within a law firm based in the heart of the City! Unlike a "traditional" law firm this is a rather creative environment full of a vibrant and energetic team!
- Meeting and greeting of high profile clients
- Ad hoc administrative taks
- Maintaining post record and management of post email inbox
- Maintaining meeting rooms
- Booking couriers and dealing with external suppliers
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work independently
If you feel this Receptionist role within a modern and creative law firm is for you, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.