£32k - £40k per annumStarts
Education and TrainingDate posted
23 May 2019Job ref
An educational institution situated in the heart of the City are looking for a switched on Executive Assistant to support two senior individuals! This is an incredibly diverse EA role with the opportunity to get involved in many different aspects of the business!
- To ensure the highest level of administrative and logistical support to two individuals
- Plan and manage diaries
- Book international and national travel
- Prepare correspondence and documentation for internal and external audiences
- Manage expense claims
- Provide HR support
- Computer literate and confident user of the MS suite
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent time management
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Must have previous experience of complex diary management
- London allowance
- Attractive pension scheme
- 27 days holidays
If you are a motivated self-starter and are looking for your next Office Manager role within a collaborative culture, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.