£30k - £35k per annumStarts
Design and CreativeDate posted
22 May 2019Job ref
An exciting new PART-TIME opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join a vibrant Architecture firm in West London! This award winning practise are seeking a professional OM to join their team to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Provide PA support to 2 Directors
- Involvement in business Development, aspects of marketing and event organisation
- Social media management
- General administrative duties
- Management of the premises
- HR and financial support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in an administrative position, particularly in an Architects practise would be advantageous
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Mac
- Able to prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Natural pro-active organiser
- Strong inter-personal skills
If you feel this PART-TIME Office Manager role is for you, then please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.