£30k - £35k per annumStarts
14 May 2019Job ref
An exciting PART TIME opportunity has arisen for a remote Operations Assistant within a consultancy firm. The Operations Assistant will work remotely from home between the hours of 1.30pm to 5.30pm Monday-Friday!
- Responsible for the delivery of administrative activities that support the consultancy
- Liaising with external service providers
- Be the first point of contact for any operational issues internally
- Assist with report production and document formatting
- Data entry, book-keeping and record management
- Production of analysis and reports
- Must have high level of proficiency in the Microsoft packages
- Excellent writing skills
- Previous office or administrative experience
- Previous experience of working remotely
- Must be highly organised and efficient
- Dependable and honest
- Must be confident in suggesting ideas and solution
- Must be able to produce a high level of accuracy
If you are a self-motivated and focused individual looking for your next venture as an Operations Assistant and are looking from remote working, then please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.