£28k - £32k per annumStarts
Property and HousingDate posted
14 May 2019Job ref
A leading boutique property specialist based in South West London is looking for a switched-on Office Manager to assist in the day-to-day running of the office! Based in modern offices, the Office Manager will provide support to the Sales and Lettings agency team.
- Administrative duties through internal database
- Involvement in property particulars and helping market the properties
- Processing of invoices
- Diary management and management of Boardroom
- Meeting & greeting clients
- Office Maintenance
- Property boutique estate agent experience is essential
- Must have compliance and admin experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable, confident and proactive
If you are a self-motivated Office Manager with exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills looking to work within a boutique property company, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.