£25k - £27k per annumStarts
12 May 2019Job ref
A market-leading insurance company based in the heart of the City are in need of a Receptionist! As Receptionist at this globally known company, you will be required to provide a professional and customer focused meet and greet service to all visitors.
- Day to day management of meeting rooms
- Manage the switchboard
- Sort out all catering needs
- Processing of invoices
- Must have previous Receptionist experience in a corporate environment
- Impeccable customer service, communication and organisation skills
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Well presented, articulate and confident
- Warm and approachable personality
- "Can do" attitude
If you are looking for your next venture as a Receptionist within a buzzy environment based in the City of London, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.