£20k - £22k per annumStarts
4 Apr 2019Job ref
An exciting new TEMPORARY opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist within a global television production company based in North London! This is a hands-on Receptionist role incorporating aspects of office management.
- Management of main switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are kept clean
- Replenishing office stock
- Distribution of post
- Hands-on, energetic and proactive
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
If you are looking for your next Receptionist role within a successful and ever-growing creative company, this is the role for you!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.