£45k - £50k per annumStarts
Financial ServicesDate posted
7 Mar 2019Job ref
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Private PA to a HNWI based in stunning offices in Marylebone! As the PA you will be assisting a member of a worldwide investment company in their day-to-day requirements!
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Dealing with invoices
- Arranging personal care appointments
- Typing of relevant documentation
- Construction of daily schedule for HNWI
- Must have 12 years previous experience as a PA (ideally at Director level)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to plan and organise
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attractive bonus
- In store discounts
- Private healthcare
- Ride to work scheme
If you are a high-flying, highly organised Private Personal Assistant looking for your next exciting venture, then please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.