£35k - £40k per annumStarts
6 Mar 2019Job ref
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant within an insurance company based in modern offices in the heart of the City!
- Diary management and coordination
- Organisation of internal and external events
- Creating and formatting reports
- Managing confidential issues
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Highly confident
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Must be a self-motivated team-player
- Previous Senior Management level experience within Financial Services
- Good Excel and Microsoft Word skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are a proactive and hard-working PA looking for your next venture, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.