Investor Relations Executive Assistant
West End, LondonSalary
£50k - £55k per annumStarts
Financial ServicesDate posted
30 Jan 2019Job ref
Our client, a high-end Private Equity Firm have an exciting opportunity to support a Partner in their beautiful office situated in Mayfair! This is a varied Executive Assistant role in a fast paced dynamic environment which has a wonderfully collaborative nature.
- Support the IR team on management and scheduling
- Organise and coordinate meetings and roadshows
- Prepare and edit presentations and agendas
- Experience within Investor Relations
- An attentive and proactive nature
- Thrives in a sociable and collaborative nature
If you are a high flying EA seeking a new challenge, do not hesitate to apply for more details on the role!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.