£35k - £40k per annumStarts
29 Jan 2019Job ref
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant within a dynamic Global Asset Management firm, based in the heart of London. The PA will provide support to the Investment Banking Department.
- Provide support to the EA of the CEO
- Extensive inbox management
- Organisation and co-ordination of networking events
- Drafting and amending of presentations
- Handling monthly expenses
- Pro-active team player
- Must have a flexible working attitude
- Must be able to use initiative
- Previous experience with high level executives
- Must have previous experience of working within Financial Services
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
If you are looking for your next venture as a PA in a dynamic and growing International firm, this is the role for you! Please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.