£20k - £24k per annumStarts
Admin and SecretarialDate posted
27 Jan 2019Job ref
A fast-paced permanent position has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join a global brand in the heart of Mayfair. The Receptionist will act as an ambassador for the company and take control of the busy office.
- Welcoming International clients into the busy office
- Diary management
- Booking travel
- Assisting the Office Manager with office projects
- Managing stationery supplies and ad hoc duties of a similar nature
- Minimum 6 months work experience in an office
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- A flexible team player
- Must be IT literate (MS office)
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension
- Exposure to an International brand
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.