£20k - £25k per annumStarts
Financial ServicesDate posted
16 Jan 2019Job ref
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a successful Wealth Management company based in the heart of London. They are seeking a Team Assistant to join their hard-working team on a permanent basis.
- Diary and inbox management
- Provide support to the wider team
- Processing of monthly expenses
- General administrative duties
- Highly organised
- Willing to learn and take on various different tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pension package
- Free team breakfast once a week
If you are looking for an entry level Team Assistance role in which you can gain experience and learn new skills, then this TA role is the one for you! Please do apply ASAP.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate if unsuccessful.
Anderson Hoare specialise in office and executive support across London. We operate across industry sectors with opportunities ranging from Reception, Team Assistant, Administration to PAs and EAs at senior level. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications.